This process allows the holder of a firearm licence/permit to relinquish his/her legal authority to carry and or use a specific firearm.
- Applicant submits disposal form to the FLA. (Form can be download form from the FLA’’s Website)
- Applicant completes relevant sections of form i.e. Sections A, B and C
- Applicant submits form, Firearm, Licence card and Ammunition to the Firearm Dealer
- Firearm and Ammunition is placed in safekeeping by the Dealer for collection by the Firearm Licensing Authority
- Firearm Licensing Authority processes request.